- Some bikes comes with a top case or you can get one installed and use that to lock your helmet with it.
- You can also lock your helmet under the seat if your bike / scooter has the mechanism or facility provided.
- If possible, you can try to carry the helmet with you.
- Use a cable lock to lock your helmet to the bike.
- If your bike / scooter comes with a built-in helmet lock, you can lock it to the bike with a cable hook.
- You can put your helmet over the GPS mount unlocked.
If you are stuck in a situation where none of the above options are available, the following tips may help:
To begin with, park your bike near busy places with a lot of foot traffic, so a thief has no way of knowing whether someone is looking over the bike or not.
Secondly, in a quick fix situation, you could hang the helmet from your bike with the chinstrap closed. This way, it would take more time for someone to get the helmet off. The few seconds time delay is sufficient to deter most thieves.